Faulty heater ignites house fire

by in News

Personal Injury News

Article Date: 1/11/2010 | Resource: MLG

Faulty heater ignites house fire

A faulty heater ignited a house fire this morning in Joshua Tree, according to San Bernardino County Fire Department dispatchers.

The blaze was reported at 5:40 a.m. along the 61500 block of Division Street.

No one was hurt, but the fire filled the house with smoke, said Dispatch Supervisor Tim Franke.

For more information regarding this article please contact:

Jeffrey Marquart