OC Fair 2018: Things to do today, Aug. 12
Headed to the last day of the OC Fair today? Here are some things to know.
Hours: 11 a.m. to midnight
Admission: $14 adults; $7 ages 60 and older, $7 ages 6 to 12; free 5 and younger
- Free admission for veterans and active-duty military with ID.
- Free admission for active duty and professional staff of local public safety departments.
- From 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. general admission is $7 and it takes half the number of tickets for a carnival ride.
- $35 unlimited-ride wristband is sold until 1 p.m., can be used until 4 p.m.
- Ride the $2 OC Fair Express bus service and get $4 admission; find locations throughout Orange County at ocfairexpress.com. Parking is free. Buses run 10 a.m. to midnight.
- Park for free at the Experian parking structure, 475 Anton Blvd.; free shuttles run from 10 a.m. to 1 a.m.
Things to do:
- The Peking Acrobats present a last day of performances at 3:15, 5:15, 7:15 and 9:15 p.m. on the Heritage Stage
- See a bit of Ms. America history with a collection of crowns in Gallery 15 near the Centennial Farm.
- Watch Chef Ray Duey carve art from fruits and vegetables until 8 p.m. in the OC Promenade building.
- Matt Koerner closes out the free concerts on the Meadows Stage from 8 to 11 p.m.
- Playing at the Hangar: iBUYPOWER GameFest 2; requires a ticket
- Playing at the Pacific Amphitheatre: Steve Miller Band with Peter Frampton; requires a ticket
- Action Sports Arena: Orange Crush Demolition Derby; requires a ticket